Water aerobics is held from 10AM to 11AM Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Free for full and pool members. For Golf and Social members the cost is $150.
Our fenced pool area includes:
- PA full sized pool with diving board and side kids area
- PA toddlers shallow pool
- PSand volleyball court
- PBasketball hoop
- PAccess to food and beverage services.
- PGrass area with lounge chairs overlooking the pool.
Pool GUEST FEES & Regulations
- PPool rules are posted and must be obeyed at all times.
- PMember and their guests must sign in at the Pool House.
- PMembers must accompany their guests to the pool. Members will be charged a fee of $5.00 per guest, per day. Guests may not use the Club facilities more than five (5) times a year. There is no limit to the number of times a grandchild may visit as a paying guest.
- PA person who is a guest of a member's household for one week or more during the summer may purchase a special guest pass at a cost of $15.00 per week.
- PMembers with regular babysitters or nannies must submit a letter of intention to the OCC Board of Trustees in order to have the five-day visitor limit waived for the babysitters or nannies. The babysitter/nanny will be subject to a $5.00 per day charge.
- PChildren under the age of 10 must be supervised at all times in the pool area by a parent or babysitter. Any inappropriate behavior and/or failure to follow the Club rules may result in the loss of unsupervised privileges for children 10 or over.
- PCoolers with food and drink are not permitted at the pool except in the cases of members or children who need a special diet.
- PLifeguards will check to see if a child is able to swim across the pool before they are allowed to go off the diving board or play in the deep end of the pool.
- PLifeguards are the final authority with regard to pool closure for weather or health-related conditions.
A member’s guest may only use the OCC facilities for a maximum of 5 times in a calendar year. Baby sitters are not considered guests, but must register at the pool office. For example, one day golfing, one day playing tennis, one day at the swimming pool, and one meal at the restaurant would count as 4 of the 5 allotted guest visits.